About: Megan Malone
Profile: Megan Malone is a Founding Partner with Vici, and leads our Operations division. Megan has both a radio and digital marketing background working for the Philadelphia Eagles, Beasley Broadcast Group, and Cox Media Group. Megan has certifications from the Center for Sales Strategy (management, marketing strategy, brainstorming), a certification from Disney Institute’s People Management, and was awarded the top 10 advertisers in Louisville from the American Advertisers Federation.
Posts by Megan Malone:
- Why is Conversion Tracking and Goal Setting So Important?
- If Your Mobile Site Doesn’t Load in 3 Seconds, Your Customers Aren’t Happy
- Branding Yourself On Linked In with Customizable Backgrounds
- Generation X Edges Out Millenials in Facebook Use…But Not Selfies.
- Did Your Website Get Hit With the Penguin Penalty?
- What are college kids doing on Friday and Saturday nights? Snapchatting.
- What the heck is a DO FOLLOW, dofollow, do-follow…
- How to install a Retargeting/Remarketing Pixel in WordPress. (It’s SUPER easy!)
- RPS Tournament
- Mobile Steals Share with Adults and Time Spent with Media
- Googles Search Revenues Shift
- Got a Campaign to Win?
- What the heck does THAT mean?
- Men vs. Women Online: An Infographic
- Simply Explained
- 10 (FREE) Websites No Small Business Should Live Without