We Won! Vici is the winner of Philadelphia Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places To Work
Vici Media is looking to add part-time Digital Marketing Assistants to our growing digital marketing team! Vici has been awarded the “Top Places to Work in Philadelphia” honor for 2019, making it a great work environment. This position is perfect for students and recent graduates looking for an entry level digital marketing opportunity. We have had many past interns transition into full time roles on the team. This position will have flexible hours (maximum 20 hours per week) and we are happy to make accommodations for school schedules. If you are eager to build your resume and get real world digital marketing experience, this is the internship for you.
In this role you will learn techniques in building out a digital marketing campaign from scratch, how to create performance reports for existing clients, and conceptualize proposals for prospective clients, as well as learning the most cutting-edge digital marketing techniques.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curating unique and specialized Keyword lists for clients
- Creating custom conversions to track campaign performance
- Update client creative on display and Social Media platforms
- Appending customer lists for IP targeting
- Independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- High School degree and some college courses, preferably in marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects with deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating system
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
If you driven with a motivated work ethic, looking to excel and learn in a dynamic environment with an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth collaborative workplace we want to hear from you! Please email your resume and a cover letter to Renn@vicimediainc.com