Job Title: Digital Campaign Coordinator
We are growing fast and we need a digital advertising super hero! If you are detail oriented, can work under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects, and are a computer whiz, we want to talk to you! Vici has an immediate opening for a Digital Campaign Coordinator in our downtown Philadelphia office. In this position, you will be doing digital campaign planning, real-time bidding on multiple ad platforms, optimizing campaigns, compiling reporting and handling coordination of digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
Vici Media is a digital advertising company. We specialize in building online digital advertising campaigns to get maximum ROI for our clients. (And how do you pronounce our name? It’s Veeeeeee-cheeeeeee!)
- Using our digital products, create effective digital ad campaigns for our clients
- Coordinate with our team to ensure proper placement of our clients’ digital advertising
- Creation of container tags
- Keyword research
- Daily campaign optimization
- Managing Excel spreadsheets
- Creating advertising campaign data reports for our clients
- Provide spotless customer service that is second-to-none in the industry
- Ensure that all client advertising campaigns are executed properly and without errors
- Handle multiple projects quickly, under tight deadlines
- During the first week of the month when we’re completing client reports and launching campaigns, we need cool, calm, and collected work horse superstars. No vacations are permitted during this week.
- Experience in digital media is preferred but our training is FABULOUS and if you are the right person for our team, we will train you!
- A mastery of Microsoft Excel (really, you have to be an Excel ninja)
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail, and a serious work ethic (we have a casual office environment but we work hard and fast – no crybabies allowed)
- Business experience where you have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-paced environment (we’re not kidding – you will be juggling a lot of balls in the air)
- Taking initiative and the ability to think one step ahead of the rest of us (show us what you can do and you’ll move up the money ladder quickly in our company)
- 4 year degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field strongly preferred
- Sense of humor…mandatory
$38,000 annual salary- pay accelerates quickly with performance
Benefits (our benefits are KILLER!)
Vici provides all full-time employees with paid holidays, vacations, and personal days as well as health care, dental, vision, and life insurance. Known as the “trophy office space” of Philadelphia, Vici employees enjoy the cutting-edge environment as well as our building’s first floor Marketplace that boasts 30 premier food vendors as well as access to an amazing fitness center on the top floor, 24-7. During work we stay energized with unlimited coffee, drinks, and a rotating variety of healthy snacks! We also treat the team to a catered breakfast every Monday and catered lunch every Friday.
All employees after one year of employment will receive 401K/profit sharing. In addition we offer a comprehensive added value benefits plan including vacation reimbursement, travel reimbursement, college loan payment, health/fitness reimbursement, educational learning reimbursement, flexible hours, work from home options, and much more!
Vici is located on the 9th Floor of the Bourse Building, across from the Constitution Center in downtown Philadelphia. If you are looking for a position with the opportunity to build your career in the exploding field of digital advertising, please apply with an introduction letter about yourself and your resume or LinkedIn profile to Megan@vicimediainc.com.