What can you do with Mobile Conquesting?
- Mobile display and video
- Geo-Fencing, Geo-Retargeting, Geo-Retargeting Lookalike
- Behavioral, Location, and Brand Targeting categories
- Dynamically updated ads showing nearest location
- Weather Triggered Ads
- Track on-site visits to your location(s) of people who’ve seen your ad
- Audience DNA Reports can show you the attributes of the people that visit your location
- Address Targeting and Address Retargeting
- Cross Platform Targeting available across Facebook/Instagram, Display, Native, or Video Pre-Roll.
- Now available for CBD Oil
Mobile Conquesting is one of our most popular products and you’ll see why! As consumers spend more of their online time on smartphones and tablets, it’s important to include a mobile strategy in your digital marketing. Our Mobile Conquesting product allows advertisers to use both location based targeting combined with demographic and behavioral targeting to reach desired consumers on their mobile devices.
How It Works: We place your ads across premium mobile apps and mobile web browsing sites within the area you want to reach. We offer dynamically updated ads that show the user the distance they are from your location or if you have multiple locations – the distance to the closest. We can even “geo-fence” around your competitors locations down to a 500 feet radius. We have thousands of categories to choose from and even weather triggers.
Address Targeting and Address Retargeting is drawing hundreds or even thousands of tiny geo-fences around an address (business or residential) to serve ads to consumers on their mobile phones and tablets. Address Retargeting is continuing to serve ads to those same people when they leave their houses and use their mobile devices. Advertisers can target a list of current customers, past customers, or any type of first party database list they have collected. These ads can be mobile display or video ads.
Contact Vici today for a free consultation on how we can help you include Mobile Conquesting in your marketing strategy.