At Vici, our Campaign Managers are Google Ads Certified in Google Search Ads (also known as Google Pay-Per-Click). This type of advertising is focused around keywords that are relevant to your business offerings. Our Campaign Managers handle the weekly optimization of your campaign, from building the most sophisticated results-driven ads with up to 4 ad extensions, monitoring bidding on keywords, and driving meaningful conversions to your business; with reporting on lead forms, calls, and clicks to map to your business. What’s involved in a Pay-Per-Click campaign?
Step 1: We will create a keyword list for you to approve (typically 20-30 to start as a best practice). These will be the words and phrases that we will bid on to show your ads.
Step 2: The next step is compelling text creation for your ads to make sure you are maximizing your message, using the appropriate ad extensions to capitalize on real estate in the Google search engine results page.
Step 3: We will optimize your campaign every week throughout the month to ensure your budget is being spent most effectively. No “set it and forget it” with our campaigns.
Step 4: You can log in to our reporting dashboard at any time to see real time results and each month you will receive a comprehensive report to go over with your clients detailing how your campaign ads were served including impressions, clicks, ad spend, and in-depth conversion details. This report includes:
- Clicks and Click-through Rate: How many people are clicking on my ad?
- Transparent cost of every dollar spent: You are charged when a click occurs on an ad.
- Top Keywords: Keywords that are driving results broken down by cost-per-click.
- Ad Performance: Which ad set is driving the most traffic to your conversion points.
- Conversions: How many people converted both on your ad or on your client’s website?
- Device Performance: Which device is getting the most engagement on my campaign?