Targeting Options Include:
- Behavioral – thousands of targeting categories including demographics, on-line and off-line behaviors, and interests
- Keywords – target a list of up to 500 keywords related to your business, and show ads on the web pages where they appear
- A.I. Targeting – Showing your display or video ads to people across all devices, using machine learning to target consumers based on who is engaging with the ad
- Retargeting – Following people after they leave your website and showing them your Social Mirror ad, on other websites and apps they go to, across all devices.
- Custom Audience Matching & Lookalike Audiences– target people on your list of emails, addresses, or phone numbers and show them Social Mirror ads when they browse websites and apps.
- Geo-Fencing & Geo-Retargeting – Drawing a virtual fence around a location and showing your Social Mirror ad, to people inside that “fence” and continuing to follow them and show them your ads across all devices.
- Visit Tracking – On-site visits to your business can be tracked for people who have been served your Social Mirror ad on any of their devices, who then come to your location with their mobile phone.
Social Mirror ads look like your social media display or video posts but appear on other websites and apps, linking back to the social media platform and your website, and run across all devices using our targeting strategies. We are “mirroring” the EXACT look of your social post as an ad that runs on thousands of OTHER websites and apps, targeted just to the people you want to reach across all devices. Social Mirror ads can be done with any organic or paid posts from your business account on these 8 social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, X (previously Twitter) LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, or YouTube. Ads can be display, video, OTT across connected TVs or carousel. Click here to read more about how these ad work.