How To Be A Digital Marketing GuruDana Bojcic
Because you are reading this, it is likely that you and your team have now completed your digital training. (if you haven’t, click here and get on board! You make the effort to keep up to date on all things digital through ongoing education and weekly webinars. You know your stuff and you have put it into action! You have helped clients grow revenue and realize success through awesome digital strategies created by YOU.
Time to take it to the next level!
To truly be known as digital gurus in your area, you need to be a little extra, and do more!
Here are some excellent tips:
- If you are a radio or t.v. station, use unpaid ad spots to promote your digital offerings! Get the word out there in a fun and creative way. Put a voice and a name to your services.
- Offer free client seminars to educate business owners about digital. Have your digital point person run these or bring in your Vici trainer.
- Encourage your team to change up their signatures and Linked In profiles to add the word “digital specialists” to their job titles.
- Set up a digital only website so clients can view your products and success stories. Grab quotes from happy clients and add testimonials
- Email Valid Business Reasons to your clients about new products and offerings. Be specific and include the targeting categories and options you would recommend for their business.
- Include information about your digital products in client invoices.
- Run a digital campaign promoting yourself and your offerings.
- Work on your SEO – are you coming up for digital services?
It’s not enough to know your products, you also need to make sure others know you are ready, willing and able to guide them through the digital process.