I gotta to have Faith, Faith, Faith!
Vici is excited to welcome Faith Koerner, Digital Campaign Coordinator, to the team! Faith is based out of the Philadelphia location. Her background includes a focus in media management, publicity and marketing before she started working for Vici, plus she’s got all the right certifications in Google and mobile marketing. And boy was her Wonderlic score off the charts. Let’s dig in a little more on this digital superstar.
Top 10 Things About Faith as told by Faith:
- I am heavily involved in Penn State’s THON and still am! It started in college and it’s still one of my absolute favorite things.
- I’m a huge animal person and had the honor of being a social media brand ambassador for The Elephant Pants.
- I’m a fairly positive person but love dark shows like Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, etc. Anything with crime and violence.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 12 years.
- I’m huge on all types of spicy food and completely overdid it on Sriracha last year.
- In my spare time I practice yoga, paint, and cook.
- I love making friends with strangers I encounter throughout the day. It makes the mundane so much better.
- I’m originally from a small town in Pennsylvania called Yardly (population 2400).
- You’ll find me wearing maroon or some variation of it most days.
- I’m not an avid sports fan with the exception of Penn State football!