Meet our newest addition, Andrew SHARPiro
Vici is excited to welcome the newest member of our team, Andrew SHARPiro as a digital campaign coordinator. With a degree in marketing and sales and social media expertise, like his name he is as SHARP as they come.
He is also tried and true Eagles fan and Philly lover at heart. Here is some more scoop on our latest addition, told by Andrew himself.
- I’m a HUGE Philly sports fan. I will always #TrustTheProcess, and I drove almost three hours (and slept on my friend’s cold floor) to make it to the Eagles parade in February
- I love to travel! I’ve been all over the US and even studied abroad in Rome, Italy.
- I’m always listening to music. My favorite genre is hip hop, but I’ll listen to pretty much anything depending on what I’m doing
- My favorite movie is a toss-up between Anchorman and The Dark Knight. Very different movies, but I can quote most of both
- You can usually find me on Twitter or Reddit catching up on the day’s news (and memes of course)
- My all-time favorite TV show is The Office, with It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia coming in as a close second. I’m always looking for new shows to watch on Netflix, I’m halfway through season 1 of Ozark so please no spoilers
- My favorite food is pizza, I could eat it almost any time of the day. Honorable mentions are chicken teriyaki, ice cream, Wawa mac and cheese, and a good Philly cheesesteak