Job Title: Trainer and Account Director
We are looking for our next superstar Vici Trainer. In this position you are responsible for helping our partner ad agencies and media groups sell and service the digital ad products we offer. At Vici, our Trainers have a passion for super-serving our clients and providing outstanding customer service. We teach our clients how to teach (and sell) digital to THEIR clients. This position is a work-from-home-office with a lot of travel. Read on!
- In-market training visits with new media clients to teach them about our digital advertising products and how to sell it. (This means there is a lot of travel with this job so if you hate airports and flying, this isn’t going to work.)
- Webinar training with new advertising agency clients to teach them about our digital advertising products.
- Working with your agency and media accounts to help them get new clients and make sales (you must love to teach AND sell in this position).
- Providing best-in-class customer service, guidance, and coaching and ALWAYS being available to your clients.
- Being a digital expert and staying on top of all new digital products we introduce (just when you think you’ve mastered everything, digital changes!).
- You must have 5+ years in either advertising agency as an Account Manager or media sales experience in radio, TV, cable, print.
- Digital experience would be ideal, but that part we can teach.
- Masterful at using PowerPoint and overall computer literacy (seriously, it’s digital so you know…).
- Organization and attention to detail (we know, everybody says this but this is a job where it is absolutely mandatory or you will fail).
- A wicked sense of humor, desire to have fun, work extremely hard, and make a difference.
BENEFITS: (our benefits are KILLER!)
Vici provides paid holidays, vacations, and personal days as well as health care, dental, vision, and life insurance. All employees after one year of employment will receive 401K/profit sharing. In addition, we offer a comprehensive added value benefits plan including vacation reimbursement, travel reimbursement, college loan payment, health/fitness reimbursement, educational learning reimbursement, flexible hours, work from home options, and much more!
Known as the “trophy office space” of Philadelphia, Vici is located on the 9th Floor of the Bourse Building, across from the Constitution Center in downtown Philadelphia. For more about us? Come on read the website!
If you are interested and meet the qualifications we’ve listed, please apply with an introduction letter about yourself and your resume or LinkedIn profile to Leslye@vicimediainc.com.