About: Shelly Gubser
Profile: Shelly Gubser is an Account Director and Trainer for Vici. Shelly has over 13 years of experience working for advertising agencies on a broad range of clients, from large corporate brands to small local businesses. She has held positions in account management, PR, brand development and media strategy. With experience in blending technology and marketing to achieve business goals, Shelly brings an agency perspective to her clients in the digital world.
Posts by Shelly Gubser:
- How to Improve Local Marketing? Use Facebook Local Awareness Ads
- Why Are Frequency Caps and Conversions So Important?
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Using Facebook For Advertising
- What Does The Local Ad Revenue Forecast For 2017 Mean For You?
- How Does Facebook Know What Ads to Show You?
- How Digital Advertising Can Transform a Political Campaign