About: Leslye Schumacher
Profile: Leslye Schumacher is a Founding Partner with Vici. Leslye’s background in media spans 25 years and includes working for both large and mid-size television, radio and newspaper companies. She has held positions in sales, management, marketing and NTR. Leslye has extensive experience in training salespeople and coaching managers. She is Google Analytics Advanced Certified, a Certified Radio Marketing Consultant and a Certified Sales Talent Analyst, having assessed over 10,000 media salespeople and managers. Leslye was the Vice President Of Talent Services for The Center For Sales Strategy before going on to start TalentQ Consulting and then Vici Media.
Posts by Leslye Schumacher:
- Are You Looking For More Conversions On Your Website?
- See What A Website Looks Like On A Mobile Phone – But From Your Desktop!
- The Myth Of Pay Per Click
- Google Analytics Can Tell Me When I Should Advertise?
- We Are A (Insert Your Type Of Company Here), Do We Really Need To Blog?
- What Is A “View-Through” And Why Should I Care?
- Want More Conversions? Offer Less Options!
- Are Facebook And Twitter Worth Your Company’s Time?
- Where Advertising Budgets Are Going In 2015
- Just How Much Time Do We Spend Each Day With Digital Media?
- The New Year Means New Facebook Changes
- Why Don’t My Click Reports Match My Google Analytics? (Example)
- 2014 – The Year Of Mobile Domination
- Adding A User To Your Google Analytics
- “Completers” Are Better Than “Clickers”
- Does having a separate mobile website hurt my SEO?
- Just What Is Real Time Bidding?
- Your Google Analytics Cheat Sheet (Example)