About: Dana Bojcic
Profile: Dana Bojcic (how do you pronounce that? Boy-chich) is a Senior Partner with Vici. Dana is an experienced trainer and coach of salespeople and managers. Her background includes working for advertising agencies and as a certified Talent Analyst.
Posts by Dana Bojcic:
- Reaching Moms with Digital Marketing
- Why digital advertising in 2017?
- Using Mobile Conquesting for Holiday Marketing
- When It Comes To Your Business Reputation – Online Matters!
- Household IP Targeting: Direct Mail For The Internet
- Why Don’t I See My Digital Ads – And Other FAQs
- Are Phone Calls Important To Your Business?
- Do I need a call-to-action in my digital ads?
- Digital Now Commands 60% of Total Marketing Budget
- Facebook Video Ads – How To Do It Right
- Location-Targeted Mobile Ad Spend Is Exploding
- How To Tap Into Local Political Campaign’s Digital Dollars!
- Understanding Facebook’s News Feed Ads
- My fingers are too fat to shop
- Have A Customer or Lead List? How Can You Maximize It Beyond Sending Emails?
- What Is Keyword Targeting? (No, it’s not PPC!)
- Is My Digital Ad Working?
- Facebook’s Lead Generation Ads Get Even Better
- Negative Online Comments/Reviews – What Should You Do?
- A Majority Of Digital Shoppers Say Targeted Ads Are “Helpful” – Really!
- Do Digital Display Ads Drive Phone Calls?
- 7 No Cost/Low Cost Resources For Digital Marketing Help
- What Is Household IP Targeting?
- Traditional Advertising, Where Does It Drive Consumers? Online!
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Digital Advertising Company (part 2)
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Digital Advertising Company