About: Allison Gibson
Profile: Allison has over 20 years of advertising agency and media relations experience. Being on the agency and client side she offers a unique perspective to client needs and what it takes to achieve them. As a seasoned marketing professional she has managed strategic planning and multi-media marketing for many healthcare clients, banks, schools, non-profits and universities, as well as the Kentucky Derby Festival. She prides herself on creating and maintaining great relationships. Her experience is a great match for leading and training teams and helping businesses grow
Posts by Allison Gibson:
- What Are Good Conversions For My Client?
- Who starts a company on April Fool’s Day anyways?
- What is Mobile Conquesting?
- Why do digital and traditional media work well together?
- How do I target a specific audience on Facebook? (Example)
- How Do I Boost Leads on My Website?
- Digital media is on the rise for 2019, are you ready?
- What is a digital buyer and why are they so important?
- Meet our newest addition, Andrew SHARPiro
- Christmas In October?
- New Facebook Feature Great For Prospecting
- Be MORE than just a digital salesperson
- How To Do A Video Ad Campaign